Before submitting artwork, please review the following guidelines. Feel free to contact our art department with any questions.
Software (programs that we work with regularly, but feel free to contact us as we can often accommodate other file types)
- Adobe Illustrator - Version CS6 (or older)
File Set Up
- Artwork should be created at 100% size to fit label size (we will be able to reduce/enlarge if needed).
- Convert all text to outlines, paths, or curves. If not converted, please include the fonts (Post Script / True Type) with your file.
Note: Fonts converted to outlines/paths are no longer live type and can not be edited.
- We recommend not using type smaller than five point for printed copy, and seven point for reverse copy.
- Please include embedded image files separately. Scan resolution should be a minimum of 250 dpi at 100%.
- Export artwork as an .eps, .ai, or .pdf file type.
- A color PDF proof is available on all orders for you to see the layout of your label and make any changes if needed.
- Color inkjet and chromopro digital proofs are available upon request for an additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: If color matching is absolutely critical, we strongly recommend a proof run. Please inquire for more information and standard costs by calling (800) 535-2235, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the image below to view a Pantone color chart.
Please note that on-screen colors vary from monitor to monitor and should not be used as an exact color match.